Crispy Coconut Chicken Fingers
- 1 lbs chicken cut into tenders
- ¼ cup coconut flour
- 2 eggs
- ¼ cup finely shredded unsweetened coconut flakes
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- sea salt
- Take the Olive Oil and put it in a frying pan over medium high heat
- Gently dry the chicken tenders, coat evenly first in the coconut flour, then egg, and finally the shredded coconut. Do this with all of the chicken tenders.
- Place each chicken tender in the oil and let cook on each side for 3-4 minutes or until coating has turned brown and inside are cook
- Let cool and eat!