Chicken 'Fried Rice’
- 1 head cauliflower
- 2 cooked chicken breast diced
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 3 cloves garlic
- 3 tsp coconut oil
- 1 cup frozen mixed veggies of your choice
- 1/4 cup coconut aminos
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Cut the cauliflower into chunks and pulse it in a food processor until rice like texture.
- Using a large size wok or skillet, add 1 teaspoon of coconut oil and let simmer over medium heat while adding the eggs and scrambling. Take the eggs out quickly and put them aside. Heat the rest of the coconut oil and add the garlic stirring constantly for about 1 minute. Add the frozen veggies and rice and still until the vegetables are tender; usually 4-5 minutes.
- As the rice and vege mix is cooking, throw in the coconut amino, olive oil, and diced chicken and let cook until ready. Once ready, stir the eggs back in to enjoy!