No Bake Chocolate Chip Protein Balls
- 3/4 cup crunch almond butter
- 1/2 cup vanilla protein powder
- 1/3 cup coconut flour
- 2 tbsp pure maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 3-4 tbsp unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate
- In a large bowl, combine the almond butter, protein powder, coconut flour, maple syrup, vanilla, dark chocolate, and 2 tbsp of almond milk. Stir until the mixture forms a dough like substance.
- If necessary, add the extra almond milk to make the dough a little more sticky; enough that you can shape it but not overly sticky.
- Make 10-12 balls and place in freezer for 5-10 minutes or until desired density. Eat immediately or store in the fridge or freezer.